Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall, Fabulous Fall

Binkers!  Can you believe it is September already?!?!

Diva Doggie!  Put down the wine!  We are almost in October!!!.

I love when September arrives, we get all squirrlied tailed and madly creative.

OK, we are going to go with it just being the beginning of September!  But yeah, it is beyond time for us to be getting after it!

Agreed!!  We have to throw open the doors to Binkers and Diva Dog land and invite everyone in!

Yes! Yes! Yes!  To the studio!

Wait, Binkers I have concocted the most fab bu bu master plan for us-go with me here....

Hit me..

Ok, I want us to purchase a vintage airstream, jack it out like an old time gypsy carni wagon then tour the country selling your works of art for quid!

OK, let me get this straight, you want me to invest in a "vintage" camper, live like a carni and do all the work painting to support us??  OK wait...so you can drive us around and I will paint!  I will paint YOU!  You pumping gas....you getting us snicky snacks at the convenience store....you cleaning the airstream...I am totally digging this idea!  I'm in!  Find us an airstream STAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment